December invites reflection on (and gratitude for) the past year’s fortunes, as well as plans for the coming year. 2014 was a great year for Polargy in part because we saw a number of our industry forecasts come to pass:
- Containment is increasingly viewed by owners as necessary, and a best practice, so sales cycles are accelerating as adoption grows
- Streamlined containment design and deployment in wholesale and co-location environments allows owners to respond to opportunities quickly and competitively
- Modular, floor-mounted and quick-build integrated containment solutions are growing in popularity, particularly in new builds with phased occupancy
- Growing demand for smart and reliable solutions like cold aisle pressure management and automation in legacy environments
During 2014, with a focus on proven customer needs and with eye toward the trends above, Polargy released:
- Freely downloadable digital PDF, CAD, BIM and Sketchup design files to simplify workflows for our Architect and Engineer customers and partners
- Freely downloadable pro forma product specifications for our complete PolarPlex line of containment solutions
- A colocation and wholesale customer support program (CSP) that makes quoting and deploying industry-leading PolarPlex containment faster and simpler than ever
- Thought leadership articles on important topics like thermal safety, future-proofing the data center and driving clarity around domain expertise and ownership.
Next year we look forward to introducing even more innovative containment solutions and sharing more thought leadership to help the data center containment market mature.
Until then, we’ll leave you with our sincere Thanks and Best Wishes for the remainder of 2014—and 2015.